Register your child at our soccer camps :
Online registrations only, through your UrbanSoccer customer space: MyUrban.
With a few clicks only, you will have to:
- Step 1 – MyUrban account
Click on the REGISTER button.
Create an account on MyUrban (with Facebook or with your email address).
Confirm your account with the email automatically sent in your mailbox.
Note: put YOUR information when creating the account (not your child).
Second Note: if your phone number is not accepted, please put a French format phone number (10 digits). You will have the chance to put your real phone number later in the registration process.
- Step 2 – connect and register your childSelect the location, the type of camp and click on “suivant”Enter the information about your childConnect on MyUrban, select “kids” and then “Stage de foot”
Information about your child
Prénom = Name ; Nom = last name ; Genre = Gender ; Poste = position on the field ; taille d’équipement = equipment size
– Information about your child’s health and dietary restrictions.
– You can also upload his/her medical certificate from the doctor if you already have it (or give it at the arrival at the camp).
Finally, select the week you want.
When this step is finished, click on “suivant” (top right of the page).
Location : “autre sites” (for full board camp)
Type: “PSG Academy by UrbanSoccer – Pension Complète”
the week: “pension complete été semaine du 06/07” (Residential camp, Summer from July 6th to 10th.)
– The center you must choose for residential camps is: “autres sites”
– “Pension Complète” means Residential Camp (“Demi-pension” means without accommodation).
– “Session Internationale” is a 2-weeks camps with accommodation.
- Step 3 – Options
On the bottom of this same page, select the camp options (specific goalkeeper or striker extra trainings; Sunday arrival…etc.).
When finished, click on “suivant” (top right of the page).
- Step 4 – Ermergency contacts
It is time to inform us about the person we will have to contact in case of emergency during the camp.
2 contacts can be filled out. You can also give us extra information in the “commentaires” field.
When this step is finished, click on “suivant”.
- Step 5 – Extra equipment purchase (Nike).
Not compulsory. Possibility to buy extra items, please note that 1 kit is already included in the registration price (2 kits + 1 tracksuit + 1 bag for CREPS 11-a-side camps).
5€ discount offered every 50€ of purchase, automatically applied on the equipment order final price.
When this step is finished, or if no extra purchase, click on “suivant”.
- Step 6 – recap and payment
Recap is on the left of the page: Camp details, participant information, emergency contact, extra equipment order.
If this recap is correct, payment must be proceeded. Enter a discount code before payment if your child is eligible.
On the right part of this page. Accept the general terms and conditions of sale (box to tick: “J’accepte les CGV”).
Tick the box “Paiement en 3X sans frais” if you prefer a 3 times payment without fees (1 direct debiting per month).
The promo code NEYMAR is only for former participants (1 year maximum).
If you decide to tick the “pré-inscription” box, your spot will be reserved during 5 days. You will have to connect again and pay before this deadline if you want to convert your option into a definitive reservation.
Click on “PAYER” (bottom right of the page) if you want to convert your option and pay now.
You will be redirected on our Payzen page. Check the due lines.
Enter your credit card information and click on “VALIDER”.
YOUR PARTICIPANT IS NOW REGISTERED, CONGRATULATIONS, you will receive an automatic email which confirms the registration.
Between 1 month and 2 weeks before the camp, you will receive another email (convocation) which will give you more info and the suggested clothing for the camp.
– Cancellation protection option is strongly advised for participants who needs a visa to come in France.
– Participants must be registered one by one (start the 2nd registration after the 1st registration payment).
Cancellation protection (30€) :
– Up to one day before the beginning of the camp, the intern will receive a full refund. An administration fee of 50€ applies.
– During the camp, the intern will receive a pro-rated refund, based on the days which he/she has not participated.
An administration fee of 90€ applies for half-board camp and 180€ for full-board camp (Administration fee and Paris
Saint-Germain Academy kit).
WITHOUT THIS PROTECTION:
Before the beginning of the camp.
In the event of cancellation for medical reasons (a medical certificate must be provided) without having subscribed to the cancellation insurance, no refund will be made. The intern will be offered a voucher of 50% of the camp cost.
During the camp.
In the event of cancellation for medical reasons (a medical certificate must be provided) without having subscribed to the cancellation insurance, the intern will receive a voucher of an amount based on the days which he/she has not participated. An administration fee of 90€ applies for half-board camps and 180€ for full-board camps (Administration fee and Paris Saint-Germain Academy kit). There will be no refund or voucher for any other cancellation reason.
– The organizer may exceptionally have to cancel a camp if the minimum number of interns (20 full-board and 12 half-board) is not met.
In this event, the organizer will inform you, in writing, at least 7 days prior to the beginning of the camp.
– Wherever possible, the organizer will offer the intern another camp during 2019/2020 season which the intern can accept or not. If the intern refuses the session proposed, the organizer will fully refund all the payments made.
Vouchers are only valid for the following camp.
Feel free to contact us if you need any extra help to proceed the registration:
+33 1 84 02 00 44